Free Home Valuation Report!
*Potential home sellers - This Free home valuation report shows your neighborhood home values, what homes are currently on the market in your neighborhood , what homes have sold in your neighborhood, and what homes are pending sale in your area based off of home address for potential home sellers and zip codes for potential buyers. Make sure to select "seller" under "Personalize Your Report". The report will be emailed within 15 minutes of completion of form below
*If you do not enter accurate information the report will not generate correctly*
Sell Your Home Fast at the Highest Price!
Looking to sell your home fast? Looking to sell your home now? To sell your Columbus, GA and Phenix City, AL or surrounding area home quickly and at the best price, Carey Scott of Prestige Property Brokers uses all the latest technology and tools to properly market your home for sale to as many buyers as possible.
Seller's Marketing Proposal
To see how Realtor Carey Scott of Prestige Property Broker plan to market and sell your property please click Prestige Property Brokers Seller's Marketing Presentation.
Let Prestige Property Brokers Realtor® Carey Scott sell your home!
This is how an Prestige Property Brokers REALTOR® like Carey Scott can get your Columbus GA area home sold!
1. When selling your home, your Prestige Property Brokers REALTOR® can give you up-to-date information on what is happening in the marketplace and the price, financing, terms and condition of competing real estate properties. These are key factors in getting your real estate property sold at the best price, quickly and with minimum hassle.
2. Your Prestige Property Brokers REALTOR® markets your real estate property to other real estate agents and the public. Often, your Prestige Property Brokers REALTOR® can recommend repairs or cosmetic work that will significantly enhance the saleability of your real estate property for sale. Your Prestige Property Brokers REALTOR® markets your real estate property for sale to other real estate agents and the public. In many markets across the country, over 50% of real estate sales are cooperative sales; that is, a real estate agent other than yours brings in the buyer. Your Prestige Property Brokers
REALTOR® acts as the marketing coordinator, disbursing information about your property to other real estate agents through a Multiple Listing Service or other cooperative marketing networks, open houses for agents, etc. The REALTOR® Code of Ethics requires REALTORS® to utilize these cooperative relationships when they benefit their clients.
3. Your Prestige Property Brokers REALTOR® will know when, where and how to advertise your real estate and home for sale. There is a misconception that advertising sells real estate. The NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® studies show that 82% of real estate sales are the result of agent contacts through previous clients, referrals, friends, family and personal contacts. When a real estate property for sale is marketed with the help of your REALTOR®, you do not have to allow strangers into your home. Your REALTOR® will generally prescreen and accompany qualified prospects through your property.
4. Your Prestige Property Brokers REALTOR® can help you objectively evaluate every buyer's proposal without compromising your marketing position. This initial agreement is only the beginning of a process of appraisals, inspections and financing -- a lot of possible pitfalls. Your Prestige Property Brokers REALTOR® can help you write a legally binding, win-win agreement that will be more likely to make it through the process.
5. Your Prestige Property Brokers REALTOR® can help close the sale of your home for sale. Between the initial sales agreement and closing (or settlement), questions may arise. For example, unexpected repairs are required to obtain financing or a cloud in the title is discovered. The required paperwork alone is overwhelming for most sellers. Your Prestige Property Brokers REALTOR® is the best person to objectively help you resolve these issues and move the transaction to closing (or settlement).