Why use a ERA Elite Venture Realty Realtor® to Sell your home?
Looking to sell your home fast? Looking to sell your home now? To sell your Columbus, GA and Phenix City, AL area home quickly and at the best price, ERA Elite Ventures Realty uses all the latest technology and tools to properly market your home for sale to as many buys as possible. As part of the world's largest international real estate franchise organizations and a partner with one of the world's largest relocation company, ERA Elite Ventures Realty has access to qualified buyers to get your home sold now and get your home sold fast. Our distinguished high level of service for sellers has allowed us to be part of the Cartus® World Wide Broker Network, ERA National Military Broker Network, and USAA MoversAdvantage® programs. ERA Elite Venture Realty level of service has not been unnoticed - we were awarded the WTVM's 2011 Best All Around Real Estate Company!
Let a ERA Elite Venture Realty Realtor® sell your home!
This is how an ERA Elite Venture Realty REALTOR® like Carey Scott can get your Columbus GA area home sold!
1. When selling your home, your ERA Elite Ventures REALTOR® can give you up-to-date information on what is happening in the marketplace and the price, financing, terms and condition of competing real estate properties. These are key factors in getting your real estate property sold at the best price, quickly and with minimum hassle.
2. Your ERA Elite Ventures REALTOR® markets your real estate property to other real estate agents and the public. Often, your ERA Elite Venture Realty REALTOR® can recommend repairs or cosmetic work that will significantly enhance the saleability of your real estate property for sale. Your ERA Elite Venture Realty REALTOR® markets your real estate property for sale to other real estate agents and the public. In many markets across the country, over 50% of real estate sales are cooperative sales; that is, a real estate agent other than yours brings in the buyer. Your ERA Elite Venture Realty
REALTOR® acts as the marketing coordinator, disbursing information about your property to other real estate agents through a Multiple Listing Service or other cooperative marketing networks, open houses for agents, etc. The REALTOR® Code of Ethics requires REALTORS® to utilize these cooperative relationships when they benefit their clients.
3. Your ERA Elite Ventures REALTOR® will know when, where and how to advertise your real estate and home for sale. There is a misconception that advertising sells real estate. The NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® studies show that 82% of real estate sales are the result of agent contacts through previous clients, referrals, friends, family and personal contacts. When a real estate property for sale is marketed with the help of your REALTOR®, you do not have to allow strangers into your home. Your REALTOR® will generally prescreen and accompany qualified prospects through your property.
4. Your ERA Elite Ventures REALTOR® can help you objectively evaluate every buyer's proposal without compromising your marketing position. This initial agreement is only the beginning of a process of appraisals, inspections and financing -- a lot of possible pitfalls. Your ERA Elite Venture Realty REALTOR® can help you write a legally binding, win-win agreement that will be more likely to make it through the process.
5. Your ERA Elite Ventures REALTOR® can help close the sale of your home for sale. Between the initial sales agreement and closing (or settlement), questions may arise. For example, unexpected repairs are required to obtain financing or a cloud in the title is discovered. The required paperwork alone is overwhelming for most sellers. Your ERA Elite Venture Realty REALTOR® is the best person to objectively help you resolve these issues and move the transaction to closing (or settlement).
If you would like Carey Scott of ERA Elite Ventures Realty to assist you in selling your home or have any questions, please call 706-442-1084 or submit your information here.