Why use a Prestige Property Brokers Realtor® for your real estate purchase?
If you are a first time home purchaser or if you are buying your 3rd or 4th home, rental property, commercial property or any form of real estate, all real estate purchases are not the same. Let an experienced and trained Prestige Property Brokers Realtor® like Carey Scott provide you expert advice and consultation to assist, consult, and guide you through the process of buying real estate. Prestige Property Brokers provide the most comprehensive home finding service in the industry to find the perfect home for sale. Our distinguished high level of service for buyers has allowed us to be part of the Cartus® World Wide Broker Network and USAA MoversAdvantage® programs.
How can an Prestige Property Brokers Realtor® help you?
All real estate licensees are not the same. Only real estate licensees who are members of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® are properly called REALTORS®. They proudly display the REALTOR "®" logo on the business card or other marketing and sales literature. REALTORS® are committed to treat all parties to a transaction honestly. REALTORS® subscribe to a strict code of ethics and are expected to maintain a higher level of knowledge of the process of buying and selling real estate. An independent survey reports that 84% of home buyers would use the same REALTOR® again.
Real estate transactions involve one of the biggest financial investments most people experience in their lifetime. Transactions today usually exceed $100,000. If you had a $100,000 income tax problem, would you attempt to deal with it without the help of a CPA? If you had a $100,000 legal question, would you deal with it without the help of an attorney? Considering the small upside cost and the large downside risk, it would be foolish to consider a deal in real estate without the professional assistance of a REALTOR®.
1. Your Prestige Property Brokers REALTOR® can help you determine your real estate buying power -- that is, your financial reserves plus your borrowing capacity. If you give a REALTOR® some basic information about your available savings, income and current debt, he or she can refer you to lenders best qualified to help you. Most lenders -- banks and mortgage companies -- offer limited choices.
2. Your Prestige Property Brokers REALTOR® has many resources to assist you in your real estate/home for sale search. Sometimes the real estate you are seeking is available but not actively advertised in the market, and it will take some investigation by your agent to find all available real estate and homes for sale.
3. Your Prestige Property Brokers REALTOR® can assist you in the selection process by providing objective information about each real estate property for sale. Agents who are REALTORS® have access to a variety of informational resources concerning real estate. An Prestige Property Brokers REALTORS® in Columbus, GA can provide local community information on utilities, zoning. schools, etc. There are two things you'll want to know. First, will the real estate provide the environment I want for a home or investment? Second, will the real estate have resale value when I am ready to sell?
4. Your Prestige Property Brokers REALTOR® can help you negotiate. There are myriad negotiating factors, including but not limited to price, financing, terms, date of possession and often the inclusion or exclusion of repairs and furnishings or equipment. The purchase agreement should provide a period of time for you to complete appropriate inspections and investigations of the real estate property before you are bound to complete the purchase. Your agent can advise you as to which investigations and inspections are recommended or required.
5. Your Prestige Property Brokers REALTOR® provides due diligence during the evaluation of real estate property. Depending on the area and property, this could include inspections for termites, dry rot, asbestos, faulty structure, roof condition, septic tank and well tests, just to name a few. Your REALTOR® can assist you in finding qualified responsible professionals to do most of these investigations and provide you with written reports. You will also want to see a preliminary report on the title of the property. Title indicates ownership of property and can be mired in confusing status of past owners or rights of access. The title to most real estate properties will have some limitations; for example, easements (access rights) for utilities. Your REALTOR®, title company or attorney can help you resolve issues that might cause problems at a later date.
6. Your Prestige Property Brokers REALTOR® can help you in understanding different financing options and in identifying qualified lenders to complete the sell of the desired real estate.
7. Your Prestige Property Brokers REALTOR® can guide you through the closing process and make sure everything flows together smoothly.
To begin searching homes for sale and real estate for sale in the Columbus, GA area click Columbus, GA area homes and real estate for sale search.
If would like Carey Scott of Prestige Property Brokers to assist you in your home buying process or have any questions, please call 706-442-1084 or submit your information here.